1. You please Allah. You are obeying the commands of your Lord when you wear the hijaab and you can expect great rewards in return.
2 .It is Allah’s protection of your natural beauty. You are too precious to be ‘on display’ for each man to see.
3. It is Allah’s preservation of your chastity.
4. Allah purifies your heart and mind through the hijaab.
5. Allah beautifies your inner and outer countenance with hijaab. Outwardly your hijaab reflects innocence, purity, modesty, shyness, serenity, contentment and obedience to your Lord. Inwardly you cultivate the same.
6. Allah defines your femininity through the hijaab. You are a woman who respects her womanhood. Allah wants you to be respected by others, and for you to respect yourself.
7. Allah raises your dignity through the hijaab. When a strange man looks at you, he respects you because he sees that you respect yourself.
8. Allah protects your honour 100% through your hijaab. Men do not gaze at you in a sensual way, they do not approach you in a sensual way, and neither do they speak to you in a sensual way. Rather, a man holds you in high esteem and that is just by one glance at you!
9. Allah gives you nobility through the hijaab. You are noble not degraded because you covered not naked.
10. Allah demonstrates your equality as a Muslim woman through the hijaab. Your Lord bestows upon you equal worth as your male counterpart, and gives you a host of beautiful rights and liberties. You express your acceptance of these unique rights by putting on the hijaab.
11 .Allah defines your role as a Muslim woman through the hijaab. You are a someone with important duties. You are a reflection of a woman of action not idle pursuits. You display your sense of direction and purpose through your hijaab. You are someone that people take seriously.
12. Allah expresses your independence through the hijaab. You are stating clearly that you are an obedient servant of the Greatest Master. You will obey no one else and follow no other way. You are not a slave to any man, nor a slave to any nation. You are free and independent from all man-made systems.
13. Allah gives you the freedom of movement and expression through the hijaab. You are able to move about and communicate without fear of harassment. Your hijaab gives you a unique confidence.
14. Allah wants others to treat you – a Muslim woman - with kindness. And the hijaab brings about the best treatment of men towards you.
15. Allah wants your beauty to be preserved and saved for just one man to enjoy – your husband.
16. Allah helps you to enjoy a successful marriage through wearing hijaab. Because you reserve your beauty for one man alone, your husband’s love for you increases, he cherishes you more, he respects you more and he honours you more. So your hijaab contributes to a successful and lasting marriage relationship.
17. Allah brings about peace and stability in the society through the hijaab! Yes this is true! Men do not cause corruption by forming illegal relationships because you - the Muslim woman - calm their passions. When a man looks at you, he feels at ease, not tempted to fornicate.